For Children 1 – 5 years | 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
HUM School is our weekday Parents Day Out and Preschool Ministry for young children 12 months to five years. Hours are 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Toddlers and 2-year-old children may attend on Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday; 3, 4 and 5-year-old children may attend either Tuesday and Thursday or Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For more information, please contact Sharon Gregory, HUM School Director at (615) 883-3938, ext. 124 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
- Annual Registration (per child) is due at registration:
- $40 (plus $20 for each additional child) in same family
- Annual Supply Fee (per child) due the first day child attends HUM School is:
- $65/2 days a week
- $95/3 days a week
- $160/5 days a week
- Monthly Tuition (per child) is due first day of every month. Tuition is determined on an annual basis. For your convenience, the annual tuition amount is payable in ten (10) equal monthly installments. The amounts stated represent the monthly installments for the respective days per week that your child attends HUM School. Tuition is due first day of every month.
- $136/2 days a week
- $195/3 days a week
- $340/5 days a week
HUM School Documents:
- Complete Parent Package
- 2017-2018 HUM School Calendar
- Registration Information
- Registration Form
- Registration, Tuition and Supply Fee Payment Schedule
- Parent Handbook
- Personal Safety Notification Form
- Licensing Requirements
- Alcohol, Drugs, and Firearms Policy
- Alcohol, Drugs, and Firearms Documentation
- Emergency Plans