HUM School is our weekday Parents Day Out and Preschool Ministry for young children 12 months to five years. Hours are 9:00am to 2:00pm. Toddlers and two year old children may attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays or Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday.; three, four and five year old children may attend wither Tuesdays and Thursdays or Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. For more information, please contact Sharon Golden, HUM School Director at (615)883-3938, ext. 123 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Registration (per child) Due at time of registration is $40.00 plus $20.00 for each additional child in same family.
- Annual Supply Fee (per child) Due first day child attends HUM School is $65.00 if attending 2 days per week; $95.00 if attending 3 days per week.
- Monthly Tuition (per child) is due first day of every month. Tuition is determined on an annual basis. For your convenience, the annual tuition amount is payable in ten (10) equal monthly installments. The amounts stated represent the monthly installments for the respective days per week that your child attends HUM School. Tuition is due first day of every month. If attending 2 days per week the rate is $125.00 and if attending 3 days per week the rate is $187.00.
2013-2014 HUM School Registration
We will register children for the 2013-2014 Preschool and Parents Day Out program on the following days:
Monday, April 8: Current MWF enrollees and their siblings
Tuesday, April 9: Current TTh enrollees and their siblings
Thursday, April 11: Hermitage United Methodist members may enroll (must have been members for at least 6 months)
Friday, April 12: Public may enroll for any remaining openings
1. We will open the doors at 8:55 AM (South Wing entrance) on the listed days.
2. Your application will be numbered in the order received.
3. We do not accept teacher requests.
4. In order to accommodate siblings, we will place child(ren) in the preschool first, and then place sibling(s) in the Parents Day Out. Please inform us at registration of any siblings that will be enrolling.
5. Any applications received before the appropriate registration time will be placed after those received on the appropriate time and date.
6. Please fill out the application completely. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Below are several documents pertaining to HUM School: