The Joy Class will be presenting a study beginning Sunday, March 3 entitled “24 Hours That Changed the World”. Especially designed for the Lenten Season, this study will take us to the most sacred locations of Holy Week via DVD. We will discuss what this means to us as we examine the last 24 hours prior to the crucifixion.
- March 3: The Last Supper
- March 10: The Garden of Gethsemane
- March 17: Condemned by the Righteous
- March 24: Jesus, Barabbas, and Pilate
- March 31: The Torture and Humiliation of the King
- April 7: The Crucifixion
- April 14: Christ the Victor
The study was written by Adam Hamilton. We invite all those who would like to learn more about this event and participate in this study to join us as we explore the holiest event on our Christian calendar.